HEALTH CARE REFORM BECOMES LAW

Today, President Barack Obama signed health care reform into law. Millions of people will benefit from this landmark legislation. This is the first necessary step to a public option, followed, hopefully by single payer. Clearly the president, although at some times seeming overly cautious, is a true visionary and America is lucky to have such a great leader.

Copyright 2010 MadMikesAmerica
Posted by on March 23, 2010. Filed under News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

8 Responses to HEALTH CARE REFORM BECOMES LAW

1. Gwendolyn H. Barry

March 23, 2010 at 11:18 am

I think i’m gonna cry…. for all of those who have been saved… cry cry cry. Good tears.

2. Jessica

March 23, 2010 at 12:41 pm

I did cry Gwen like a baby, knowing that more Americans can have the great care I am able to have at a moments notice. When he got to talking about Ted, I totally lost it.

3. MadMike

March 23, 2010 at 2:06 pm

I’m with you guys on this one. It is a proud day. Of course there are still a lot of progressives calling the president and the congress names because they couldn’t deliver everything they wanted. These spoilers have forgotten what life was like when the Republicans were firmly in charge.

4. Holte Ender

March 23, 2010 at 3:06 pm

A great day, but the back-slapping must soon be over, now let’s kick out some jobs.

5. Leslie Parsley

March 23, 2010 at 3:09 pm

Not only that, they need to read Holte’s excellent blog on how Social Security evolved over the years to become something much more comprehensive than it was in the beginning. All of these complicated, massive social programs have morphed and changed and improved. And they will continue to do so.

I too am tired of the spoilers. I don’t even read them anymore.

• MadMike

March 23, 2010 at 5:31 pm

I am also tired of the spoilers Leslie.

6. Hillblogger