Bachmann&Palin&Values? It’s a Joke~!, Right?

As we continue to hope for the lives of trapped miners, to psychologically steady ourselves under the teetering insanity between hate or racism posing as political conservatism, in the reopening of old bloody wounds in New Orleans and wonder if Virginia will formally declare a KKK holiday / observation day___ as we take a breathy pause between political dramas and climate shifting weather phenomenon to watch the nuts scatter across the stadium floor ….

our quiet American lives of desperation are treated to
the circus arriving in town.

Copyright 2010 MadMikesAmerica
Posted by on April 8, 2010. Filed under Commentary. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

10 Responses to Bachmann&Palin&Values? It’s a Joke~!, Right?

1. Truth101

April 8, 2010 at 11:15 am

Two women and a major network packaging crap and selling it as the answer to our ills. Millions of people, not just the wealthy who benefit from tax cuts and extreme government welfare, but ordinary middle and lower class Americans with no clue other than they see snake oil salespeople like Michele and Sarah and think if they can’t win the lottery, they can be angry and maybe that will help them.

These three are major spokespersons for the party that controls 47% of our government. Our society is driven by celebrity and these three are prime examples of how to use it. We’re screwed Gwendolyn.

2. Stimpson

April 8, 2010 at 11:41 am

… And, just to add to the ‘joke’, Hannity tees up the discussion with an absurd framing of the nuke non-proliferation issue. And the Fux audience takes him and the two ignoramuses he’s ‘interviewing’ seriously. Good golly, what pinheads.

3. Gwendolyn H. Barry

April 8, 2010 at 11:51 am

yeah guys…. a joke!, am I right? Your points are well taken gentlemen.

• Bee

April 8, 2010 at 7:59 pm

It’s a joke, alright. Too bad the idiots who will fall all over themselves to vote for these two jokerettes don’t get the punchline.

4. Lazersedge

April 8, 2010 at 12:25 pm

Yeah Gwen, It’s a joke or a bad dream. I wish, or hope. Unfortunately it is neither. At some point we can only hope that some of the idiots caught up in this B.S. will smack themselves upside the the head and say, “Wow, I could have had the real truth!”

5. MadMike

April 8, 2010 at 12:28 pm

I can’t do it. I can’t bring myself to click PLAY. I am afraid I will be sick. To think that there are so many people in America who are dumb as these dumbers challenges the most imaginative of us all….

6. osori

April 8, 2010 at 7:34 pm

Gwen,
    I must echo Mike, just can’t click Play cause I’d want to punch out the Monitor and I already had to buy a new one cause of the cat.
    Hannity looks like he’s about 5’4″. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

• MadMike

April 8, 2010 at 9:54 pm

You are right Oso. I think Hannity is a short fuck. Then again, in the words of the immortal cast of Seinfeld..”not that there’s anything wrong with that.” LOL

• Holte Ender

April 8, 2010 at 10:01 pm

Well I clicked play and watched it all the way through. It was as sickening as you could imagine.

7. Mother Hen

April 9, 2010 at 7:07 pm

I just ate, and I rather think I’d like to not throw up in my mouth (or on the keyboard) so I will not watch it either. If by a miracle I didn’t hurl, I am pretty sure I would be overcome by exasperation and rage, necessitating a doubling of my meds. Not good.