Mohammad’s Face (Peace be Upon It) Appears on Tortillas

About Holte Ender
Holte Ender will always try to see your point of view, but sometimes it is hard to stick his head that far up his @$$.
View all posts by Holte Ender →

The San Antonio Current is reporting that the face of Mohammad has been turning up on more and more tortillas across the southwest United States, mainly flour, but some corn said one observer who wished to remain anonymous.

Mostly these images have been seen in the Spanish speaking communities. But from South Texas through New Mexico and Arizona.

THE SAN ANTONIO CURRENT

Posted by on April 27, 2010. Filed under Commentary. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry

15 Responses to Mohammad’s Face (Peace be Upon It) Appears on Tortillas

1. MadMike Reply

April 27, 2010 at 7:21 pm

This is both a warning and a challenge. It is also silly but fun.

2. Tom Harper Reply

April 27, 2010 at 7:35 pm

A tortilla with Mohamed’s face on it, stuffed with falafel, hummus and refried beans — cross-cultural cuisine.

• MadMike Reply

April 27, 2010 at 7:42 pm

Hmmm….Come to think of it I love tortillas. Wasn’t there a Jesus tortilla once that people came and worshipped until someone stuck it in a toaster and burned of Jesus’ face, thus screwing up a very lucrative business?

• Holte Ender Reply

April 27, 2010 at 9:58 pm

It’s all about the cross cultural cuisine money.

3. fourdinners Reply

April 27, 2010 at 7:43 pm

Just eat the daft bugger. I bite off Mohameds nose….I bite off his left eye….Now what you Fundies? Your phrophet just got eaten!

Can you take out a fatwa on a tortilla eater?

Evacuate the building! This tortilla will self destruct in 5 seconds!

4. osori Reply

April 27, 2010 at 7:45 pm

Holte that recent birthday seems to have provided wisdom man!

• Holte Ender Reply

April 27, 2010 at 9:55 pm

The wisdom of the ancients.

• osori Reply

April 27, 2010 at 10:05 pm

good one man!

5. Beach Bum Reply

April 27, 2010 at 8:40 pm

Can you take out a fatwa on a tor­tilla eater?

In this case it would be a bout of extreme heartburn.

Bunch of heathens, I once saw Lauren Bacall in my french toast and Audrey Hepburn’s face in my cream cheese. If I’m going to worship faces on my food it will be two goddesses.

• Holte Ender Reply

April 27, 2010 at 9:57 pm

Hmm A ‘To Have and To Have Not’ swilled down with fresh ‘Two For The Road.’

6. Krell Reply

April 28, 2010 at 3:52 am

I had some tacos once that “floated like a butterfly, stung like a bee” but unfortunately it had more to do with my stomach and not Muhammed Ali.

• Holte Ender Reply

April 28, 2010 at 11:20 pm

You have a ‘Three Sombreros’ franchise in your town too.

7. Randal Graves Reply

April 28, 2010 at 1:31 pm

How come Kali never appears on a tortilla? Or Odin a slice of bread?

• Holte Ender Reply

April 28, 2010 at 11:23 pm

Growing up, our local God was Woden, not the kind and loving God we are used to these days. One Friday I bought myself a nice piece of North Sea Cod and Chips, and there he was, looking at me, out of the wrapper, big horned helmet, a chalice of mead, waving his sword. He tasted delicious.