Jesus Lover has Orgasmic Fit-Collapses at University Graduation (Video)

The student in the video was selected to give the benediction at an unknown university. No doubt it was one of those Pat Robertson, Jerry Falwell type schools, where science is eschewed and creationism myths are embraced, but perhaps not. It could have been the University of Georgia, or Mississippi, or Louisiana. It could not have been the University of Alabama of course because that is my Alma mater. Watch as she appears to suffer from either a fit or an orgasm resulting from her “love” of Jesus:

Copyright 2010 MadMikesAmerica
Posted by on May 5, 2010. Filed under Commentary. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

14 Responses to Jesus Lover has Orgasmic Fit-Collapses at University Graduation (Video)

1. osori

May 5, 2010 at 12:37 am

Didn’t Forest Gump also go to Alabama?

Wow, embarrassing and really creepy. I’d have empathy for her actually, if so many of those born-agains weren’t such rotten people. Being judgmental again I guess.

• MadMike

May 5, 2010 at 1:27 am

I would have had empathy for her also but didn’t for the same reasons. That possessed by the Lord shaking shit doesn’t bring a tear to my eye, unless it is a result of laughing 🙂 Did Forrest Gump go to UofA? I think he did!!

2. Leslie Parsley

May 5, 2010 at 2:06 am

Holy shit! There’s enough there to make ye olde tummy toss its cookies. Is this what they mean by sublmation. Holy f*n shit.

3. fourdinners

May 5, 2010 at 6:25 am

Is she called Jones? It might have been the Devil in her!

4. Bee

May 5, 2010 at 7:27 am

Repent for worshipping the intellectual mind?

She’s crazy as hell. The guy to the right was reading his book while she was prattling on like a self-righteous little twat. That was funny.

• The Lawyer

May 5, 2010 at 10:08 am

That anti-intellectual bullshit gets me every time.

• Mother Hen

May 5, 2010 at 10:17 am

That is the first thing I noticed too- she must have bowed a little bit to that intellect idol to have gotten marks good enough to get her on the podium. Obviously she doesn’t have the mental caliber to have managed good grades without studying her ass off.

5. Holte Ender

May 5, 2010 at 7:34 am

She belongs in the same gene pool as people who say they haven’t taken food or drink for 70 years, or believe they are going to be taken at any minute and go straight to heaven. Should not be allowed to breed with normal people.

6. Krell

May 5, 2010 at 7:38 am

I think she had an orgasm by blowing smoke up her own ass, mentally speaking of course.

7. The Lawyer

May 5, 2010 at 9:33 am

For the love of God, woman, get a grip. Is everyone sure this wasn’t a comedy skit? “Would someone in the back, please get an ambulance. And now we will begin the processional.” That was almost Monthy Python.

8. Gwendolyn H. Barry

May 5, 2010 at 10:56 am

Another future Republican. Get an ambulance? I think this must be rather old footage? Looks it. Still,
    O-M-f-G~! Crazier than a shithouse rat…ain’t she?

9. Randal Graves

May 5, 2010 at 1:34 pm

Wow, Jesus doesn’t even have to be present to make someone get off. Ron Jeremy, eat your heart out.

10. rockync

May 5, 2010 at 6:28 pm

I’m trying to figure out what was going on with the guy next to her. He seemed to be looking through some notes, probably thinking, “Wait, that wasn’t what she submitted and then the other guy coming up behind her.
    The funniest part was the end where the guy calls for an ambulance and then proceeds to the next part of the program, completely ignoring the whole scene taking place at his feet!
    This was creepy and sad and funny all at the same time.
    Where do you dig this stuff up?!

• MadMike

May 5, 2010 at 8:02 pm

It takes a lot of work Rocky, but I am committed to entertaining my audience 🙂