“FCUK” Is A Four-Letter Word: “Ass” Is Not

President Obama cannot win at anything these days. If he keeps out of a situation, he is aloof or detached, if he gets involved, he is a communist who wants to destroy the United States.

While answering questions about the oil spill not everybody was pleased with President Obama’s uncharacteristic line on the Today Show, spoken in the pre-school hours Tuesday morning, that he wants some “ass to kick” in the Gulf oil crisis.

Becky Quick, who co-hosts Squawk Box with lead anchor Joe Kernen and co-host Carl Quintanilla, slapped Obama for using unpresidential language in an interview he knew would be aired as children prepared for school.

“If you’re the president of the United States and you go on the Today Show which is a morning show, where you’re going to have a lot of kids sitting around watching this, I think you choose your words more carefully,” said Quick. “Using the A word when you are on the Today Show talking with Matt Lauer, yeah, that disturbs me. But I also think that this is a way of trying to prove that I’m mad, to do exactly what everybody’s been pushing me to do, and it doesn’t ring true.”

Perhaps it is just well that Secretary of State Hilliary Clinton did not win the nomination because in Edward Klein’s 2005 book THE TRUTH ABOUT HILLARY contains an anecdote wherein the former First Lady allegedly burst into a White House room looking for her husband and shouted at a Secret Service agent, “Where’s the miserable cock-sucker?”

In 1965, U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson said to the Greek ambassador Alexandros Matsas when he objected to American plans in Cyprus, “Fuck your parliament and your constitution. America is an elephant. Cyprus is a flea. Greece is a flea. If these two fellows continue itching the elephant they may just get whacked by the elephant’s trunk, whacked good.”

WASHINGTON WHISPERS

MADMIKESAMERICA HOME PAGE

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
Copyright 2010 MadMikesAmerica
Posted by on June 9, 2010. Filed under Commentary. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

24 Responses to “FCUK” Is A Four-Letter Word: “Ass” Is Not

1. Bee

June 9, 2010 at 7:29 am

“miserable cock sucker”…LOL, sometimes I like Hilary 🙂

Seriously, though, ok, he should choose his words more carefully on a morning show, but certain little words have become pretty standard and acceptable parlance…ass, shit, damn.

2. Bee

June 9, 2010 at 7:31 am

The evil twin says “If it were me, I’d have said ‘I’ll kick that motherfucker right in his jacked up driveling ass.'”

3. Glib Lib

June 9, 2010 at 9:09 am

I can just see the kiddies huddled around the TV with their cocoa puffs or pop tarts waiting to watch their favorite, the Today Show. And besides, Bush senior said it first on the evening news (used to be prime time) during the Gulf War in 1991 when he said “We are going to kick their (Iraqis) ass!” and many people cheered him.

• Holte Ender

June 9, 2010 at 9:36 am

Thanks for stopping by Glib – It’s just another example of double standards from the moralists in the MSM.

4. Mother Hen

June 9, 2010 at 9:36 am

What gets me is people have been saying Obama is trying to sound “ghetto” by using the phrase. No, he was being generic.

Ghetto “I’m gonna cap their asses”
    Redneck “I’m a gonna open up a can o’ whupass!”

Either way I hope he figures out soon whose ass to kick, because I am getting bored of waiting.

• Holte Ender

June 9, 2010 at 9:38 am

Seems like he is kicking his own ass right now.

• osori

June 9, 2010 at 10:21 am

seriously, good observation.

5. osori

June 9, 2010 at 10:04 am

Gotta respect Hillary for that. I remember seeing the family interviewed before he first ran for president and I’d told my wife the wrong Clinton was running.

6. Runningbear

June 9, 2010 at 10:37 am

Madmike…Can you tell me why you didn’t just say “fuck”? That spelling is off-putting.

I love Hillary. She’s down to earth and puts it right out there.

• Holte Ender

June 9, 2010 at 10:53 am

Because FUCK is a rude word Running Bear and I wouldn’t dare use it.

• Holte Ender

June 9, 2010 at 10:54 am

Plus FCUK is better than F****

• osori

June 9, 2010 at 11:34 am

runningbear,
      it’s cause he usually spells it “fock” or “fack” !

7. Randal Graves

June 9, 2010 at 10:37 am

At least he didn’t show his nipple.

• Holte Ender

June 9, 2010 at 10:55 am

Yes showing his n***le would have been too much.

8. fourdinners

June 9, 2010 at 11:17 am

It’s ‘arse’ over here therefore is a four letter word…;-)

Poor old Prez. Damned if he does and damned if he doesn’t.

9. The Lawyer

June 9, 2010 at 12:40 pm

This is getting ridiculous. Obama is being hammered because he is not hysterical enough about the oil spill. Now he is getting whacked for saying “ass.” It’s like Holte said. Obama is damned if he does, and damned if he doesn’t. I wonder if Obama might secretly be thinking to himself, not getting re-elected for a second term might not be such a bad thing.

10. Karen

June 9, 2010 at 12:45 pm

Glad we got that straightened out! 🙂

11. osori

June 9, 2010 at 1:05 pm

No major political figure so much as goes to the bathroom without it being scripted. It probably was seen as the least offensive “tough” remark he could make without giving anyone fits. The fact it’s being talked about at all shows why everything’s scripted, analysis of every single thing a political figure says and does-with the exception of actual policy. That is something only geeks look at.

12. Jess

June 9, 2010 at 1:15 pm

I’ll tell you, I had to lay down on my own fainting couch, hearing the words come out of his mouth. It was too much for this pearl clutcher to bear, what with all the other shit that is happening in the world, this is VERY important.
    For weeks, people have been just piling on, be angry black man, be angry black man. Now he has shown eeny tiny bit of emotion, it’s too angry black man for them and they are off to gnash teeth. PO cannot win for losing.

13. SJ

June 9, 2010 at 4:29 pm

I’m sure they had plenty of stupid meetings about whether Obama should use the words “ass” or “butt.”
    -meanwhile, nobody at bp, or the many Coal mining operations who kill people every other day are going to jail.
    -SJ

14. Will "take no prisoners" Hart

June 9, 2010 at 10:19 pm

Obama should be himself. He’s a smart guy who is no doubt doing his best. The hell with what Bill Maher and Chris Rock say. We didn’t elect them….nor would we ever (though, yes, we did elect Jesse the Body, Al Franken, Ronald Reagan, Ahnold, etc.).

15. Demeur

June 10, 2010 at 3:11 am

I quit listening to Squawk when they kept predicting that there would be no recession. They’re all a bunch of republican whores if you ask me.