Holte Ender Reports From Florida Keys (Video)

Holte Ender, his windblown hair and his wife, (AKA the most patient women in the world) drove down to the Florida Keys over the July 4th holiday to visit their daughter and son-in-law, they both work at Hawks Cay, a very fine resort on Duck Key. While there the Enders drove to Bahai Honda Key, one of several State Parks within the Keys.

Did not see any oil on any of the Keys we visited, the Loop Current, which circles the Gulf of Mexico, before exiting the Gulf through the Keys and the Straits of Florida, obviously has not yet picked up any of the BP spill, which is tormenting and threatening the Florida panhandle and the coasts of Louisiana, Alabama and Mississippi. I hope when we go back at Christmas, the Keys will still be free of trouble.

Copyright 2010 MadMikesAmerica
Posted by on July 9, 2010. Filed under Commentary. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

21 Responses to Holte Ender Reports From Florida Keys (Video)

1. MadMike

July 9, 2010 at 12:44 pm

Great report my friend. I cannot tell you how many times I have stood on that exact same spot. I have also swam in the Atlantic, then walked over and swam in the Gulf. Just above, on the 7-mile bridge, is where several scenes from the movie True Lies were filmed.

You are right about the tar-balls. They have been in the Keys for years, at least for the 20 years I lived there. After watching your report I think I might actually miss it.

• Holte Ender

July 9, 2010 at 1:19 pm

Wish I was standing there right now Mike, it was damn sight cooler down there than it is here.

2. Randal Graves

July 9, 2010 at 1:20 pm

You’re in the Florida Keys and failed to give us a report full of bikini-clad babes? I’m hurt, man. Sniff.

• Holte Ender

July 9, 2010 at 3:26 pm

My wife was my camera-person Randal, she is an extremely patient woman, but she has her limits.

3. The Lawyer

July 9, 2010 at 5:12 pm

Very cool, Holte. That’s good news. I still say Brian Williams and Anderson Cooper have nothing on you. Hey, where’s my damn Madmikesamerica t-shirt?

• Holte Ender

July 9, 2010 at 5:39 pm

I want to be the most trusted man in America, a la Cronkite.

The T-shirt was a gift from my daughter, she had it made special for Father’s Day.

• Vigilante

July 11, 2010 at 9:25 am

You are the most trusted man in America, Holte.

• MadMike

July 9, 2010 at 6:15 pm

I do have T-Shirts Herr Lawyer (dark blue with howling wolf logo). Contributors get one compliments of the house. All you have to do is send me your mailing address.

• The Lawyer

July 9, 2010 at 6:28 pm

Right on! Will do. I live for free t-shirts.

• Jess

July 9, 2010 at 6:28 pm

You know, you have some loyal readers and followers on The book of Face and stuff that might consider buying one of those bad boys or two. I know I wanted one after I saw it on Holte, the stud muffin he is, modeling on the beach. Sorry Mrs Holte, had to be said :). Bonus, when I wear it outside, people will ask me what is MMA and I can tell them, like I do with my GOP dinosaur tee shirt from Kos. Jus saying, iffin y’all(I’m learning southern talk) was to have a little store or something, people might buy them. Or a page at Cafe Press, Zazzle or the like where they could be purchased from.

• MadMike

July 9, 2010 at 6:55 pm

I will be marketing them in the next couple of days Jess and I thank you for the encouragement. As a matter of fact I think I will start doing that next week. Unfortunately they don’t look the one Holte was wearing but they do have a certain appeal, or so I am told 🙂

• Jess

July 9, 2010 at 7:04 pm

Well if they are the dark blue with the wolf on them, I’ll still buy one or two of them. Maybe won’t wear it as often as the Holte modelled one, I really like that color, but I will still wear it and tell people about your site.

4. One Fly

July 9, 2010 at 6:16 pm

Excellent Holte. More bloggers should do the same. Karl Rove is coming to this little burg along with a host of others. Similar to last year. The only attention I would bring to this visit would be if you come up – there won’t be much if any security. We can citizen arrest the treasonous little prick and make national news. Just a thought and that’s about all. I’m sure we can get out of jail real quick.

• MadMike

July 9, 2010 at 6:19 pm

LOL! Hell I’ll even finance it!! Except for the bail of course. I don’t pay for bail. Just don’t get caught. Run like hell and shoot any Republican in the way.

• One Fly

July 9, 2010 at 6:29 pm

This is cowboy country – maybe I can round up a few fast horses. I can’t run that fast anymore. 250 to get in the door to listen to him but he’ll probably be hanging out around town. I wonder if he might golf. That would be the time to grab him. So 500 for the second to video the first guy who confronts him and then gets jumped by a shit load of nutters who beat the shit out of him and throw him out the window onto the side walk. That would be good stuff you betcha!

• Holte Ender

July 9, 2010 at 10:28 pm

Thanks for stopping by Fly, I’d love to come up to Colorado and we could do a duet with you slagging off the lousy bastard Karl Rove. Now there’s an oil slick if ever there was one.

• Jess

July 9, 2010 at 6:33 pm

Not to worry Mike, I actually do have a personal bail fund for myself, for when I do civil disobedience activities. Long story short, my dad set it up when I started getting involved with things just in case. It has only been used once or twice and I put money in there monthly just in the event. I’ll front the bail if anyone wanted to frog march and perp walk that porcine bastard, without benefit of the authorites. I would be so willing to put up some coin for them.

• Holte Ender

July 9, 2010 at 10:31 pm

JESS – Told Mrs. Holte what you said about the stud muffin modeling thing, she suggested a pretty reasonably priced eye doctor for you to go see. It totally disagree with her of course.

5. Pingback: Tweets that mention Holte Ender Reports From Florida Keys (Video) -- Topsy.com

6. Mother Hen

July 10, 2010 at 5:32 am

Nice reporting. The accent makes you seem so intelligent and sophisticated! I’m not being a sarcastic ass either. I could listen to Brits talk all day. Now if we could get 4D to do a video report…

• Holte Ender

July 10, 2010 at 9:01 am

My wife is from western Kansas, a lot closer to Oklahoma than anywhere else, so when we both get into our full vernacular, we have been told it’s very interesting, although we don’t hear each others accent’s anymore.

How about a video report from your part of the world.