Fancy A Movie?

I’ve accidentally found mathematics test that will determine your favourite movie. Unbelievable!! Just surfing around and there it was!

This is pretty damn amazing!!

Mine turned out to be “Casablanca“. That’s my favourite movie! I was surprised how this worked and that it even did work!.

Now don’t spoil it and be honest and don’t look at the movie list down below until you have done the maths and see for yourself!

Which of the 18 movies listed you would enjoy the most? Do the maths test and it’ll be bang on! Don’t ask me how, but it really works!

Trust me I’m from Oldham…..

1. Pick a number from 1-9.

2. Multiply by 3.

3. Add 3.

4. Multiply by 3 again.

5. Now add the two digits together to find your predicted favorite movie in the list of 18 movies right after this classic song on The Drifters Video break.

Movie List:

13. Pirates of the Caribbean
14. Titanic
15. Raiders Of The Lost Ark
16. Home Alone
17. Mrs. Doubtfire
18. Toy Story

Now, ain’t that something…..?

Let’s be careful out there…

4D x

Copyright 2010 MadMikesAmerica
Posted by on August 26, 2010. Filed under Commentary. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

14 Responses to Fancy A Movie?

1. Jess

August 26, 2010 at 10:04 am

Mine came up Good bad and ugly. While this is a great movie, not my favorite.

2. fourdinners

August 26, 2010 at 10:20 am

Clearly Jess…math is not your strong point! Try again babe. Trust me I’m from Oldham….you did the math wrong. Try a calculator…;-)

• Jess

August 26, 2010 at 11:07 am

oops, I used a smaller number and did real math. Goats smell and I don’t go near them for anything.

3. fourdinners

August 26, 2010 at 10:21 am

….oh dear…please prove me wrong America and let me know 1 + 1 doean’t = 3 over there!…;-)

4. Holte Ender

August 26, 2010 at 10:22 am

I don’t even like goats, except goat cheese.

5. fourdinners

August 26, 2010 at 10:25 am

Holty can add up!….actually, goat’s cheese ain’t half bad mate. I was well surprised I liked it.

6. Krell

August 26, 2010 at 11:39 am

I didn’t really like Shrek.

7. fourdinners

August 26, 2010 at 11:58 am

oh dear….so much for math education in America…and I thought we had thick people over here!…;-)

The answer is 9. It is ALWAYS 9. It can’t be anything other than 9!!!!!

I give up. Daft as brushes the lot of you.

Look. If you have eight fingers, two thumbs and ten toes….oh never mind…;-)

I know! Count using your number of states…you do know your number of states don’t you?…oh dear

…Wifey! More voddy please!

8. Krell

August 26, 2010 at 12:00 pm

4D, no where does it state that you have to chose an integer number between 1-9. My choice was 3 and a third.

9. fourdinners

August 26, 2010 at 12:07 pm

Bloody Yanks!…….always have an answer!…;-)

Actually Krell…there’s this lonely goat….

10. Krell

August 26, 2010 at 12:10 pm

LOL!!
    Sorry…I had to do that because you spoiled my flying female with the palm tree dream.

I can’t have it anymore without seeing you on the beach now. Knowing my luck, you would probably be wearing some sort of British Flag thong thingy too!

11. fourdinners

August 26, 2010 at 12:56 pm

I’ve been told I look good in a thong…mind you she was around 90 yrs old and clearly had managed to keep a very…VERY…vivid imagination…

Anyroad…about this goat…I can arrange an introduction..

…you can have the palm tree by the way..;-)

Right…curry (delivery) take away arriving…Chicken Vindaloo, Special Rice, Bombay Aloo, Keema Naan, Mushroom Bhajee, Onion Bhajee, Stuffed Paratha, Chicken Tikka starter, Saag Aloo, Chicken Dansak, Lamb Biryani, Vegetable curry…and that’s just mine!!!!!

T’ra for tonight America

• SJ

August 26, 2010 at 2:24 pm

Hysterical. I’ll be forwarding this little piece of sabotage around the office.

12. Mother Hen

August 26, 2010 at 9:25 pm

After doing the maths before scrolling down, I noticed it was rigged. You don’t EVEN want to challenge me to a gross goat film festival. I have links the viewing of which no amount of brain bleach could ever eradicate! Don’t make me use them.