I am not a witch…Yeah Right!

In recent days, the new Sarah 2.0, namely Christine O’donnell said she is not a witch…she is you…

Well I do not have to look far to see what she really is. I simply have to open the Bible, her bible… and I see all these weird rituals which can only be termed Magic and Witchcraft. If one were to look upon the “good book” and read the Chapter Leviticus you would see the extent that the worshipers are expected to go to, when making offerings… in blood…

Leviticus 1 : 5

Aaron’s sons, shall bring the blood, and sprinkle the blood round about upon the altar that is by the door of the tabernacle of the congregation….

All right then, Amen to that! The worshiper would be quick to object and say that I was actually speaking of the old type religion and they have since upgraded,  changed to a new and improved religion…but they kept the same old God. The God now accepts offerings made of Flour and Oil, which is used as a “memorial” of a blood offering…

Leviticus 2 : 1,2

1. offering shall be of fine flour; and he shall pour oil upon it, and put frankincense thereon:
  2. take take thereout his handful of the flour thereof, and of the oil thereof, with all the frankincense thereof; and the priest shall burn the memorial of it upon the altar, to be an offering made by fire, of a sweet savour unto the LORD:

This “change” of offerings in my opinion is just hypocrisy,  Sort of like having a Statue of Jesus, him crucified and dead on the Cross, and having worshipers look upon it and pray to Jesus…while telling people not to pray to statues…even when some of these statues around the world actually bleed real blood….or maybe some really red dye.

Obviously an old religion that changes their ways of offerings from meat to flour, is still the same religion…and same witchcraft. Some of us remember Sarah Palin and her “Witchdoctor” praying to something, to protect her from Witchcraft…I caution good people, do not be fooled by these liars who try to fool us into thinking the Leopard has changed its spots.

This article was written by the Author of the newly released book titled “Shock and Awe on America” which can be bought in print or for Kindle at Amazon.com

Or can be read in part or downloaded in different E-book formats at Smashwords.com

Copyright 2010 MadMikesAmerica
Posted by on October 7, 2010. Filed under Commentary. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

13 Responses to I am not a witch…Yeah Right!

1. The Lawyer

October 7, 2010 at 5:42 pm

Aye, it is all coo-coo for sure.

• Teeluck

October 7, 2010 at 5:52 pm

Coo Coo for Coco Coco puffs? lol

2. Mother Hen

October 7, 2010 at 11:29 pm

The nature of the hypocrite is to pick and choose the part that bolsters their own argument, ignoring all else. Pretty sure we can all agree that what most religions do best is hypocrisy, obfuscation, and mind-control.

• Teeluck

October 8, 2010 at 9:45 pm

Oh…OH…them! Yeah….them!…heh…not me…lol, thought you saw right through me…whew, lol

3. osori

October 8, 2010 at 2:06 pm

Tee,
    It’s just a good campaign pitch,bro.

Like Gingrich’s new “Hi I’m Newt and I’m not a lying asshole” TV spots or Giulani’s “I am not a worthless scumbag” claim or David Vitter’s “Diapers and prostitutes-who doesn’t do that?” re-election gambit.

For real, good post man.

• Teeluck

October 8, 2010 at 9:45 pm

Ha, thanks Oso 🙂

4. Gwendolyn H. Barry

October 8, 2010 at 2:35 pm

ahem! (i said) AHEM~! I AM A WITCH. The ‘witchcraft’ referred to here and in biblical context has nothing at all to do with being a ‘witch’, the ancient Indigenous traditions various kinds of modern witchcraft demonstrate, nor do they speak to the politics of Green minded individuals who are the representative Witch’s in the world.

Can you find no other arguments than to seize onto misogynist biblical sky goblin bullshit to support or condemn in alignment with the teabag queen, even though she presents it???

The terms used commonly here are not honestly expressing a way of life (one I choose to live)…they are misused in such silly, baseless drivel. Tee… the use of the terms ‘magic’, ‘witchcraft’ and “It all begs the question, if those in the know understand they are practicing Magic and Witchcraft, what do the other followers think they are doing with this Bible…practicing a religion??”…
    I don’t think you have a real grasp of modern paganism or neo-paganism which includes animistic traditions from many cultures… and what you are saying belittles … I don’t think that’s how you mean it? but there you are.

No blade out … once again… and yes, yes.. already am aware that I need to ‘lighten up’ ….
    Light being information and intelligence… re: enLightened!

• osori

October 8, 2010 at 3:27 pm

I should have noted that, Gwen but didn’t see it. You’re right, of course. Often we have good intent but don’t see what is readily apparent to others.

• Teeluck

October 8, 2010 at 10:09 pm

Gwen, my humblest apologies, you know what I mean…
        This is a direct push at those Bible Thumpers who don’t know squat…I’m sorry 🙂

• Gwendolyn H. Barry

October 9, 2010 at 11:24 am

I didn’t think for a minute you meant me one iota of harm, Tee. I’m just noticing how too many like wise stories are circulating and really, it’s so insulting … to me anyhoo. But I meant no disrespect personally… I hope you know! 🙂

• Teeluck

October 13, 2010 at 11:23 pm

I’m right with you Gwen, some say witchcraft, some say Gnostics, which is simply the practice of science and knowledge. We know the real from the imaginary, you and I.

5. fourdinners

October 8, 2010 at 2:39 pm

Levi who?…Maybe he shortened his name and went into blue jean manufacturing?

I haven’t a clue have I?…;-)

• Teeluck

October 8, 2010 at 10:13 pm

D, I wish… lol, these bastards are destructive!