TSA detains child in wheelchair

About Ron Reed
A good drinker and free thinker.

Are you kidding me?  Now I know that young children have been known to carry bombs, and even blow up people, but where is the line drawn?  The TSA is occasionally manned by minimum wage WalMart recycles, who don’t have the sense to pour piss out of a boot and this story might be no exception to that descriptor:

TSA agents at Dallas-Fort Worth Airport detained a sick, wheelchair-bound 12-year-old for nearly an hour on Sunday, saying her hands had tested positive for bomb residue. It was something of a shock for Shelbi Walser, who has made the Dallas-to-Florida flight many times to get treatment for her genetic bone disease. “It was frightening. I kinda got mad,” she tells Fox 4.

Agents wouldn’t let Shelbi’s mother, Tammy Daniels, get close to the girl even as she started crying, so Daniels took out her cellphone and started recording the incident. “You would think they would test her wheelchair, but they did nothing,” she says. Bomb specialists arrived, but still there was nothing but hurried chatter, until finally they released Shelbi without explanation or apology. “I don’t know what to learn from this one,” Daniels says. “They need to go back to the drawing board.”

Follow MadMike’sAmerica on Facebook and Twitter, and don’t forget to visit our HOME PAGE.

If you liked our story please share it at REDDIT.COM and PINTEREST as well as TUMBLR.

Posted by on December 14, 2012. Filed under NEWS. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry

8 Responses to TSA detains child in wheelchair

1. bitcodavid Reply

December 14, 2012 at 10:32 am

It is with duality of purpose, that I take keyboard in hand, for this reply. First and foremost is to see if MadMike fixed the comment thingy – that’s a technical term, by the way.

Second is for me to go Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Another TSA fail! It’s one thing to not have the sense to pour piss out of a boot, it’s another to call it champagne! Wal-mart recycles? I don’t think so. More like Wal-mart rejects.

2. James Smith Reply

December 14, 2012 at 12:18 pm

Nothing the TSA has eve done or ever can do would deter a real terrorist at all.

I am not a terrorist, but give em a few assistants and a few days to train them and I can take over any commercial flight in the world. The real purpose of the Terminally Stupid Administration is to remind Americans that it is no longer a free country.

• Bill Formby Reply

December 14, 2012 at 12:49 pm

James, you are correct. People in this country do not realize that in the war with terrorist the terrorists have won. Their goal was to make Americans change their life style and they accomplished that with 9/11. The real problem is that I don’t believe that most steps, like the TSA at the airports, has made us any safer.

• bitcodavid Reply

December 14, 2012 at 1:27 pm

“I am not a terrorist, but…” Thanks for the disclaimer James. It was touch and go there for a minute, but you’ve allayed all my fears.

• James Smith Reply

December 14, 2012 at 1:33 pm

I could have said, …”any longer.” But the TSA is very touchy about those things. They won’t even ask for which side you were a terrorist, er; Freedom Fighter. That’s the ticket, Freedom Fighter. Add “Freedom” or “Democracy” to it and you can say anything. :D

3. bitcodavid Reply

December 14, 2012 at 1:28 pm

The Terminally Stupid Administration! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

• James Smith Reply

December 14, 2012 at 1:34 pm

They work in terminals, they are stupid, and administration is all they really do. If the shoe fits…

4. bitcodavid Reply

December 14, 2012 at 1:36 pm

I recently read that if you got the gelt, you can go to a private company to get “pre-screened.” Somehow, I think your average terrorist can come up with 200 bucks.

(Black Friday special – 2 rectal probes for the price of 1!)

If the Terminally Stupid Administration can’t catch you, what good is McScreener’s gonna do?