Despite Biblical BS the Universe is Over 13 Billion Years Old
The truth is the universe is over 13 billion years old and it started with one great Big Freaking Bang. Here’s some evidence for your consideration:
- Over the last 400 years, many have contributed to the store of knowledge that has led to our present understanding of the universe.
- People like Nicolaus Copernicus, Sir Isaac Newton, Albert Einstein, Georges Lemaître, Stephen Hawking, and thousands of others, have come to the conclusion that the universe was formed by a “Big Bang” some 13+billion years ago.
- This finding is supported by the research of over 100,000 scientists engaged in the disciplines of Cosmology, Astronomy and Geology over the last 400 years.
- the Big Bang is the origin of our universe.
- the universe is approximately 13 billion years old.
- our solar system is approximately 4.5 billion years old.
- the earth was formed when our solar system was formed: 4.5 billion years ago.
- These scientists who do direct research on the cosmos, are supported by over 200,000 scientists who, over the years, have provided the tools (radiometric dating techniques, advanced telescopes, and etc) used by the cosmos researchers. The Big Bang is now accepted by all Cosmologists and Astronomers as being the event that initiated the universe.
- The Big Bang theory does not claim to explain the cause of the Big Bang; merely to describe what happened afterward.
- Most scientists will not even hazard a guess as to what caused the Big Bang or what came before it.
- Some individual scientists, physicists mostly, believe they can explain the why and even explain what came before the Big Bang.
So that’s that! The Big Freaking Bang summarized in a few bullet points. Do you think a Jesus Jumper will believe a word of what’s written here?
Want more proof? Check out these seriously cool photos taken by the Hubble Telescope.