White House Staff: It Smells Like Pigs Around Here!

by Glenn R. Geist

Apparently Ted Nugent expressed his opinion that Hillary Clinton is a “worthless bitch” and President Obama a “subhuman mongrel.” By not having him thrown out immediately, Trump affirms that opinion and affirms that he has no business representing the United States of America.

No self respecting government would tolerate such an abomination and none ever has. I compared this little evening get together with the Biblical story of pigs in the Temple not long ago and I repeat it.

My disgust for these people, this president and the people who tolerate him without outrage is boundless, and I hope I’m within the boundaries of free speech to openly hope that something unspeakably horrible happens to them: agonizing, humiliating and lengthy — and may it happen soon.

God bless America and God damn the criminals chewing at her entrails.

Copyright 2017 MadMikesAmerica
Posted by on April 21, 2017. Filed under COMMENTARY/OPINION. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry

8 Responses to White House Staff: It Smells Like Pigs Around Here!

1. rockync Reply

April 21, 2017 at 12:25 pm

With the exception of the Civil War era, this country has never been in a lower state of integrity, compassion, honesty or civility. It is such an embarrassment to admit to be an American right now. I do not recognize my own country. I am awake in a world of Papa Doc style despots and David Duke racists.

April 21, 2017 at 1:24 pm

Agreed. So let me ask you this: do you wake up in the morning depressed over this? I do. I just wonder how many others do. What have we become?

• Tall Stacey Reply

April 21, 2017 at 1:34 pm

I do too

2. Caroline Taylor Reply

April 21, 2017 at 2:32 pm

I do. Every morning. I need to stop turning on MSNBC or CNN when I wake up. That stuff makes it all worse.

3. Marsha Woerner Reply

April 21, 2017 at 3:01 pm

At what point did we equate “civility” with “undesired political correctness”? I know that Trump is terribly against “political correctness”, but where it overlaps civility, a line must be drawn! Insulting those that you personally don’t like or what ever reason is NOT acceptable! Certainly not on a political stage! I don’t like George W. Bush, and I don’t like Sara Palin, and I don’t like Ted Nugent! But I would be VERY careful about insulting them, certainly without evidence, on the political stage or in political public! Even when it comes to calling George W a warmonger and war criminal, depending on the audience, I need to be really, really, really careful! For Sara Palin and/or Ted Nugent to make reprehensible claims about two of our most famous politicians requires A LOT of evidence! Without that, it only illustrates their atrocity!

4. Bill Formby Reply

April 21, 2017 at 7:17 pm

Nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing that these people do or say surprises me anymore. I hope that someone is keeping a good record of it all because one day the country will get back on its feet just as it did from McCarthyism and in the future it will become an unbelievable spectacle for people to see and hear. Just the other night I watched the movie Selma. Even though it did not come close to the atrocities committed against so many people, and not that I needed reminding of them because I lived through many of them, but every once in a while I just how ignorant and vile we Americans can be to each other. This will be another reminder in the history of the future of things America has to be ashamed of doing.

5. rockync Reply

April 22, 2017 at 12:14 am

Yes, I wake up depressed and worried nearly every day. We have these little victories and then there is an onslaught of fresh horrors to take their place. Feels like sliding ever deeper in the mire no matter how fast you climb.

• Jay Reply

April 22, 2017 at 10:33 pm

Ayup! You’ve got that one right.