Remember the Alamo: Theater boots teen texter (WATCH)

Texters get the boot in Texas movie house

I love movies, and I love going to the movies, but not when the place is packed with teens, because of the continuous talking and texting. The lit phones look like so many stars on a black night as the hormone driven, pseudo-crisis ridden t-boppers pound away on their little keyboards.

I long for the days when ushers with flashlights would stalk the aisles telling people to get their feet off the backs of the seats and to stop talking during the movie. Well if I lived in Austin, Texas I might be a happy movie-goer once again. Check out this PSA:

Tell us what you think about those who text and talk during movies?

Copyright 2011 MadMikesAmerica
Posted by on June 11, 2011. Filed under Commentary. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

7 Responses to Remember the Alamo: Theater boots teen texter (WATCH)

1. Collin Hinds

June 11, 2011 at 9:44 am

Ba-hahahaha! Hilarious. What a sweet little girl.

2. whocares?

June 11, 2011 at 10:34 am

Does it really matter? I mean holy crap, to throw someone out for it? Not that this girl doesn’t sound stupid on the voice mail, but the whole situation is stupid on both ends.

• Michael John Scott

June 11, 2011 at 10:37 am

I have to disagree. Texting is rude and annoying and apparently this theater makes it clear it won’t be tolerated. This nasty little mouth breather no doubt decided she was immune to the rules.

• Theatergoer

June 11, 2011 at 10:51 am

AMEN!!!

3. Theatergoer

June 11, 2011 at 10:49 am

Good for the theater! The lights of cell phones are distracting in a dark theater. As for the twit using her cell phone as a flashlight to find her way back to her seat. How about waiting a few seconds for your eyes to adjust, princess? That way, you don’t disrupt everyone else, who by the way, paid the same price for a ticket as you did.

4. jenny40

June 11, 2011 at 12:26 pm

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! I wish AMC had a policy like this because if they did I would go to the movie more often.