Rand Paul adds to his long list of dumb statements

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.), is notorious for saying some seriously stupid things, just like his father.  His doubling down on his criticism of vaccines in a Monday interview with CNBC, is an example of  one of those stupid things.

rand_paul_2

Rand Paul in his own world. Pic courtesy thenewcivilrightsmovement.com.

“I’ve heard of many tragic cases of walking, talking normal children who wound up with profound mental disorders after vaccines,” Paul said.

Earlier in the day, Paul said most vaccines should be voluntary.

If you recall, during the 2012 GOP primary, former Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) came under heavy fire for suggesting the HPV vaccine could cause mental disorders. Fortunately for a rational thinking America, her campaign imploded and she made an early exit from the race.

Perhaps we’ll see a repeat of that early exit this year, only with Rand Paul.

Copyright 2015 MadMikesAmerica
Posted by on February 3, 2015. Filed under NEWS I FIND INTERESTING. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry

16 Responses to Rand Paul adds to his long list of dumb statements

1. James Smith Reply

February 3, 2015 at 7:01 am

Why did the person doing the interview not ask for specifics? A real journalist would have smelled the blood in the water and asked for proof of that statement.

Oops,”real journalist.” Gone like the Dodo.

2. Joe Hagstrom Reply

February 3, 2015 at 4:04 pm

I wonder if this shithead tells his patients the glasses he’s prescribing aren’t needed either.

I know he’s a fellow republican but sheer idiocy must be faced. Now if he’d just said be careful on a cruise that the ship doesn’t fall off the edge of the Earth, that I could understand.

3. Pingback: OMG Rand Paul

4. jess Reply

February 3, 2015 at 7:04 pm

He’s walked it back in a major way today. Some reporter was with him and he went to the doc and is seen getting an injection on the reporter’s Twitter feed.

February 3, 2015 at 7:35 pm

I saw that. He doesn’t even have the courage of his own convictions.

• Me Reply

February 3, 2015 at 8:53 pm

So what was it you saw ? Describe it ! Logically …. where is the duplicity ? I know where it is ! LOL !

• Me Reply

February 3, 2015 at 9:07 pm

That’s pretty major there little guy!… and look at him walk that back … Whoa !!! He’d better slow down!… I will bet you are not very bright… Right ? …. instead of posting something shallow on the internet why not do something constructive and use your little pea brain and catch him in the lie…. you will not ! Why ? because unlike you he has integrity …. there is no conflict in his stance/position… it’s true look into it…. tell me the link… I will concede the point to you if you can… but you cannot and so will not… bye boy ! Ps: Sleep good little fella !

• jess Reply

February 3, 2015 at 10:31 pm

You stupid bastard, he is the one saying all the crap about no need for regulating vaccinations then is seen out getting a vaccination and saying he didn’t say what his mouth said it. I don’t need to catch him doing anything, he adds to it every time he opens his mouth. It’s always the same with you GoOpers isn’t it? Oh and for the record I am not a boy but you keep doing you.

Just for your investigative purposes here ya go. It’s the New York Times and they use big words there, so if you need anything explained, feel free and we’ll help you get through it.

5. Me Reply

February 3, 2015 at 8:44 pm

Mmm… do I smell ignorance…. any fair minded person would have to concede that Rand is a highly intelligent person….Way more accomplished than the average…just different politics and he has religion…You expose yourselves in the way you act… Michael he said …. it should be voluntary ? And then got one ? So your comment in support of Jess’s comment carries about as much weight as ….. Jess’s comment ? So are you ignorant of the fact that logic is lacking in…. well not just this comment thread but … in a broad way …. across this site… in most of the comment threads ?

• jess Reply

February 3, 2015 at 10:35 pm

Do you smell ignorance, why are you alone right now? If so probably and it’s your own ignorance son. If he is so intelligent as a Dr of opthamology, he has obviously taken some science classes, why is he spouting anti science bullshit about vaccinations can you explain that away Cletus? Oh and we know there is some logic lacking but not where you think it is son.

• Mark R. Willis Reply

February 4, 2015 at 8:33 pm

You are a complete shit bucket “Me” and I’m surprised Mike lets you comment on here. Comedic value perhaps? Could you at least learn how to write? Punctuation anyone?

6. Me Reply

February 3, 2015 at 8:51 pm

Just to letting ya know “Big Mike”….errrr …. I mean “Mad Mike” that I am having trouble posting some times…. I have commented on a couple of other threads so far … also known as “echo chambers” and will always respond back… but I do not see the articles currently on the side bar…. but I will keep an eye out… Your new friend : Me !

• jess Reply

February 3, 2015 at 10:41 pm

He isn’t letting anyone comment anymore as is evident, with the lack of my reply comment to the comment I am commenting on. It’s a terrible thing this whole new policy of no comments here at mad Mike’s. I would leave him a comment, if he allowed them at all, at Mike has no fucks left to give.com.

February 4, 2015 at 7:55 am

Sorry Jess. Comments with links have to be placed in the moderation queue because of the overwhelming amount of spam. If I don’t do that I will have to spend ages removing spam comments. I did just spend a few minutes removing some of the sillier comments written by “Me” who is clearly a troll.

• jess Reply

February 4, 2015 at 12:37 pm

I thought you would have caught my subtle sarcasm Mike, specially with the contact website name 🙂 The fact I was able to comment to a comment says you allow the comments. You need to leave those, so mockery can commence. It’s sometimes the best part of the day.

February 4, 2015 at 1:12 pm

I left some of them, but those with one word that made no sense…well they irritate me 🙂