Climate Denier Donald Trump Denies Existence of California Drought

Donald Trump has spent primary season traveling the country, pandering to the fears of populace after populace. He’s told the working-class people of Indiana he’d do away with outsourcing. He told the people of North Dakota, America’s second-leading producer of oil, he’d do away with energy regulations. And now, with the California primary a week away,…

Posted by on May 29, 2016. Filed under NEWS I FIND INTERESTING. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry

7 Responses to Climate Denier Donald Trump Denies Existence of California Drought

1. Paul Gallagher Reply

May 29, 2016 at 11:58 am

The man is an embarrassment to America. A fool and a charlatan.

2. jess Reply

May 29, 2016 at 5:00 pm

Well I know when I turn my faucet on water comes out, so there must be no drought here in California. I just now turned the water on to take a shower, so ergo ipso facto also too and so on, still no drought here in CA. This guy makes $ister Grifter look like a brainiac.

3. P.L. Everts Reply

May 29, 2016 at 6:34 pm

The Donald is an ignorant, savage puke. Oh, and a coward who “flat footed” his way out of Vietnam. He can kiss my infantry ass.

4. Glenn R. Geist Reply

May 30, 2016 at 9:43 am

All the above! I just hope he keeps doing this because when he denies things people are living in the middle of, it wakes them up to his game. I hope he shows up here during the next Cat 4 because there ain’t no hurricanes in Florida, There ain’t no Storms in Texas and no tornadoes in Oklahoma. The corn don’t grow in Kansas, the snow don’t fall in Bismark and the wind don’t blow in Chicago.

No sir, that Obama Boy, he’s diverted all the rivers into the sea and just to save some can of anchovies. Vote for Trump! He’ll build a dam and God will have to pay for it!

• P.L. Everts Reply

May 30, 2016 at 10:31 pm

God’s gonna be pissed.

5. Bill Formby Reply

May 30, 2016 at 12:58 pm

What they said and more. His name before his great grandfather changed it was Drunpf.

6. dale Reply

May 30, 2016 at 6:01 pm

Given that his followers believe in a cosmic Jewish zombie who was his own father and was born of a virgin then getting them to believe that despite dieing of thirst, there is no drought.