Donald Trump’s Twitchy Twitter Finger Continues To Shock

by Michael John Scott

Each night as I get ready for bed, I tell myself tomorrow couldn’t be worse.  Surely Donald Trump can’t top today’s insanity.  No one is that stupid, at least not someone who has occupied the Oval Office, and certainly not in my lifetime.  Next to Donald Trump, the feckless George W. Bush was a Rhodes Scholar.  Sadly, when I woke up this morning I realized it was not to be.

Stretching the limits of common decency, and at least a modicum of morality, Donald Trump has given his most explicit support yet to Roy Moore since allegations of sexual misconduct surfaced against the Senate candidate in Alabama. Trump tweeted early Monday:

Trump has previously weighed in on the race by criticizing Democrat Doug Jones and by taking note of Moore’s denials. But Monday’s tweet goes further, and the AP calls it the president’s “most full-throated endorsement” of Moore yet. Think about this now.  Donald Trump, the man holding the highest office in the land, is endorsing a twisted child molester.

Polls remain close in the race, which will be decided on Dec. 12, and no one should be surprised if Roy Moore actually won.  The hypocritical evangelical Christians are out in force defending Moore, and cheering him on.

It’s getting more and more scary out there.

Copyright 2017 MadMikesAmerica
Posted by on December 4, 2017. Filed under COMMENTARY/OPINION. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry

7 Responses to Donald Trump’s Twitchy Twitter Finger Continues To Shock

1. jess Reply

December 4, 2017 at 9:48 am

He has zero clue and if anyone still finds ways to be shocked shocks me.Next up at the senate building party if Moore manages a win, Pedobear will do PSAs for things.

December 4, 2017 at 10:56 am

Turtleman has already backed off his threats of investigating Moore should he win. There he’ll be, sitting in the Senate, voting against the American people and for the Krazy Kristians, Deplorables and other rednecks who support him. What the fuck?!?!

2. Bobbie Peel Reply

December 4, 2017 at 2:14 pm

Trump getting a big vote of approval in next years mid-term election is scary and perhaps likely. The democrats do not inspire me one bit. I keep getting begging emails from same old sad faces in the DNC. Telling me how disgusted they are with the Republican agenda, send money now.

December 4, 2017 at 7:49 pm

Agreed. I’m not inspired by the donkey gang, at all, other than Kamala Harris, and she’s already a senator.

3. Glenn Geist Reply

December 5, 2017 at 10:22 am

I have to keep reminding myself that “the base” or as they say in Arabic “al Qaeda” is barely 30% of the public. Whose fault is it if they elect candidates and we don’t? We argue all night about who has the right to do what and with which and to whom* and in which bathroom while they rape our daughters for Jesus and lecture us about morality.

*with apologies to Doug Clark

December 5, 2017 at 3:38 pm

Praise the Jeepers, and, 84% of Republicans still support the Emperor of Awful

4. Timmy Mahoney Reply

December 5, 2017 at 9:33 pm

Hard to believe that so many folk still love this fucking guy. What do they see we don’t see other than white supremacy, which is appealing to much of his twisted base. But 84% of republicans?