Two Dogs Die, One Injured At PetSmart Grooming

Danielle DiNapoli was shocked to be told her beloved bulldog, Scruffles, was dead just one hour after being dropped off on Dec. 29 for a grooming at a Hunterdon County PetSmart. DiNapoli said she wasn’t told how Scruffles died, and it will take weeks before a necropsy, the canine equivalent to an autopsy, will be complete.…


Did you like this? Share it:
Posted by on January 9, 2018. Filed under NEWS I FIND INTERESTING. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry
Back to Main Page

5 Responses to Two Dogs Die, One Injured At PetSmart Grooming

  1. Jaime Da Silva Reply

    January 9, 2018 at 1:23 pm

    I suspect that, in the case of the deaths, a sedative was administered that proved to be fatal. Lesson, NEVER take your animal to PetSmart.

  2. Marlo Reply

    January 9, 2018 at 8:23 pm

    I won’t even shop at PetSmart much less leave one if my dogs for grooming.

  3. Pingback: PetSmart Grooming May Be Eliminating Pet Dogs - Shelter a Pet

  4. Pingback: PetSmart Grooming May Be Eliminating Pets - Pethoodies

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.