Why Britain Must Ban Some Faith Schools

A Muslim faith school. Segregation between different classes and ethnicities in Britain is worsening due to increasing numbers of faith schools and the opening of free schools …

by Neil Bamforth

A recent undercover report has established that there are literally hundreds of faith schools, primarily Muslim but a number are Jewish, in Britain that is, frankly, disgraceful and has no place in a civilized country.

Of course, there are lots of faith schools of all kinds in Britain. Christian, Hindu, Sikh, Jewish, Catholic, and Islamic.

None of the above, with occasional awful exceptions, tend to be too problematical.

Britain’s school inspectorate see to that. Usually with a good deal of success.

The faith schools that were uncovered here are not, legally, recognised as schools at all. As a result, our schools’ inspectorate has little power over them.

They are, for want of a better description, private bodies educating children as they see fit.

A Jewish chap, who had attended such a school, stated – on Breakfast TV – that most of his schoolmates – this was an infant to junior school – couldn’t speak English as they were only taught in Yiddish.

Teachers disciplined the students by hitting them with large wooden spoons.

His parents finally withdrew him when a teacher beat him so badly he came home covered in bruises.

Islamic ‘private’ schools have been educating young children that homosexuals deserve death and women wearing perfume are whores.

Charming.

The efforts of Britain and other western nations to become ‘multi-cultural’ are clearly working well aren’t they?

Personally, I don’t suffer from any ‘faith’ but I am quite happy to accept some do.

However, whilst ‘faith schools’ have to conform to Britain’s educational standards, these so-called ‘private’ institutions obviously do not.

Private Jewish ‘schools’ only allowing Yiddish to be taught and beating children with large wooden spoons?

I wonder why large wooden spoons particularly?

Private Islamic ‘schools’ teaching children that they should murder homosexuals?

Welcome to a shameful part of educating children in our wonderful multi-cultural Britain.

Posted by on February 28, 2018. Filed under atheism/agnostic/spiritual,COMMENTARY/OPINION,Social Issues. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry

20 Responses to Why Britain Must Ban Some Faith Schools

1. Michael John Scott Reply

February 28, 2018 at 10:40 am

I think if you look hard and long enough you’ll find this sort of brainwashing taking place at Christian schools as well.

• Neil Bamforth Reply

February 28, 2018 at 4:04 pm

Regular faith schools are under the auspices of government school inspectors so they have to behave….some haven’t but, sooner or later, they get caught.

This kind of a ‘school’ isn’t recognised as a school so doesn’t get checked….hence the current situation.

2. Glenn Geist Reply

February 28, 2018 at 1:36 pm

I think that’s true. While I agree about the nastiness of such institutions engaged in corrupting young minds, the common factor is religion. I don’t see the lack of a legitimate cause to shut them down for violating all kinds of things, like aggravated assault to begin with. I have mixed feelings about hate speech laws, but not so much when it comes to teaching children hate and that it’s acceptable to act out hate with or without violence.

Oh, and are you sure it’s Yiddish they’re teaching and not Hebrew? Jewish texts are in Hebrew or Aramaic.

• Neil Bamforth Reply

February 28, 2018 at 4:01 pm

The Jewish chap on TV said it was Yiddish….all I know..

3. Cherries Reply

February 28, 2018 at 5:49 pm

This was on BBC tv programme because it’s obviously shocking so needs to be exposed but it’s not widespread as NN would have you believe.

• Neil Bamforth Reply

March 1, 2018 at 2:22 am

Any excuse to protect the failed multi-cultural experiment eh?

4. Michael John Scott Reply

February 28, 2018 at 6:26 pm

I’m opposed to all religious schools. I was educated from grades 1 through 8 in Catholic schools, and the nasty shit those nuns used to say to us is with me to this day. For example, and this used to give me nightmares: if you misbehave the devil will come for you in your sleep. Another goodie as I got older: if you have “dirty” thoughts you will develop stomach cancer and die a horrible death. These are just two of many threats nuns used against susceptible children, and there’s no telling how much harm was done.

• Neil Bamforth Reply

March 1, 2018 at 6:05 am

Genuine faith schools in Britain are monitored by our schools inspectorate so, long as they do their jobs, there isn’t usually a problem.

The ‘school’s in question are not legally recognised as such….hence the situation.

5. Hasim of Leeds Reply

February 28, 2018 at 6:47 pm

As a Muslim parent I can tell you what a few of these schools are teaching the young people is nothing short of an awful crime and against the teaching of the Koran. I took my two children out of a faith based “school” after my young ones would tell me what they “learned” that day and they are now in a private, non-religious, academy where they are learning what they should learn and not a twisted propaganda. These places should be closed down now.

• Neil Bamforth Reply

March 1, 2018 at 2:23 am

Well said mate!

6. Bill Formby Reply

March 1, 2018 at 1:10 pm

The more I read about about religious differences and the role it plays in every day societies the more I wonder if that Tower of Babel might have been a pretty good idea. I sort of wish Rome would have stayed the hell out of Western Europe and we could have just gone on being Druids or Pagans. I mean, just think of it this way, every country has to have its own version of non secular beliefs and if you want to immigrate to a country you have to give up what ever fairy tale you have been living and adopt the fairy tale of the nation you are immigrating into. Of course, with Christianity there is a problem because there are so many versions. Maybe we can organize them by states. Atheist and agnostics get California because of the decent weather.

• jess Reply

March 1, 2018 at 2:29 pm

Oh you would rethink the whole because CA has good weather right about now Bill. It has been awful here for the last couple of days and I was driving in it, back and forth from the land of wine. My friend said well I am glad not to be in the snow, then immediately after that she says, I want to go skiing did you want to go skiing Jess. I don’t think she has met Jess the ski/boarding bunny before, can’t be sure though.

• Diane G. Reply

March 1, 2018 at 6:43 pm

God has been very angry with CA lately.

• Moon Malone Reply

March 1, 2018 at 6:55 pm

I live in Cali and we get a lot of shit, like floods, slides, fires, and other things, even locusts once, but that was a long time ago. The biggest baddest is coming one of these days though and that’s the BIG QUAKE that folks been carrying on about for nigh onto 75 years or so. We also got our share of crazy looners and crazy looner schools so it ain’t just Britain.

• Diane G. Reply

March 1, 2018 at 7:36 pm

All kidding aside, the views from the outside of the CA fires and slides this year have been horrific! All power to you! (Oh, yeah, you’ve had a few power crises too, IIRC).

As an ex-Oregonian, I believe I’ve heard that the Pacific NW is even more vulnerable to the big one..but beyond a certain point on the Richter Scale, who’s counting?

And despite all, I still dearly miss the left coast.

• jess Reply

March 1, 2018 at 7:20 pm

God has zero to do with any weather patterns. Hope this helps.

• Diane G. Reply

March 1, 2018 at 7:37 pm

Oops, forgot the sarcasm tag!

• jess Reply

March 1, 2018 at 8:30 pm

My sarcasm machine has broken down with all the work it has had to do to keep up lately. See, it helped though, mainly me because you came back and replied to me πŸ™‚

• Diane G. Reply

March 1, 2018 at 8:43 pm

Completely understandable! πŸ™‚

Besides, it was my fault. I don’t comment here often enough that I should assume anyone would know my politico/philosophical bona fides. (I’m on the good side. πŸ˜€ )

7. Shirley Tuantolee Reply

March 1, 2018 at 6:03 pm

All these so-called “schools” should be heavily regulated because the country is growing a generation of terrorists.