Congressman: Betsy DeVos is “Rich, White, and Dumber Than A Bag Of Hammers”

The public displays of acrimony between California lawmakers and President Donald Trump’s administration continued on Sunday, with Representative Jared Huffman labeling Education Secretary Betsy DeVos as “rich, white, and dumber than a bag of hammers.” Huffman, a Democrat who represents Northern California, tweeted the insult from his personal account and directed it at Trump. “Dear President…

Posted by on March 13, 2018. Filed under COMMENTARY/OPINION. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry

8 Responses to Congressman: Betsy DeVos is “Rich, White, and Dumber Than A Bag Of Hammers”

1. jess Reply

March 13, 2018 at 2:50 pm

The babby jeebee wept. I could eat a can of alphabet soup and shit out a better policy program than this moron. Bonus, I actually hold teaching credentials.

March 13, 2018 at 6:01 pm

Did you see the 60-Minutes broadcast? I didn’t and this is one time I failed to record it. Might be on YouTube I guess because the word is she came across like that proverbial bag of hammers.

• jess Reply

March 13, 2018 at 6:28 pm

I can’t watch any of these idiots anymore. I have seen snippets here and there. Today she is saying it was all edited to make her look foolish. Nah mang, you managed that all on your lonesome.

2. Bill Formby Reply

March 13, 2018 at 7:22 pm

If you have ever been driving down a country road at night, especially in the South, in the Fall you see that same look that DeVoss has a lot. Its the “Deer in the head lights look”. On the 60 minutes interview she actually came off worse than Sarah Palin did,

March 13, 2018 at 8:35 pm

She did, then again she’s not attractive at all, on the contrary. At least Palin, dumb as a box of hammers as well, wasn’t bad looking.

3. Glenn R. Geist Reply

March 14, 2018 at 10:00 am

Rich white men wrote the constitution she can’t read or doesn’t care to. You can’t build a house without hammers. But sorry I can’t think of a damned thing that woman is good for.

• jess Reply

March 14, 2018 at 12:07 pm

I can Glenn, she had some kids. I’ve taken a new word on and it’s a nasty one de nastified for the female of the species. Smunt…smarmy and c*nt combined.

March 14, 2018 at 6:02 pm

LOL! I get that one đŸ™‚ That’s because I’m NOT as dumb as a bag of hammers all the time.