The Jury Is Back and the Verdict on Trump Is…

by Bill Formby

God, it seems like most everyone in this country and abroad has developed a consensus regarding America these days. Our less than esteemed leader is not only a friggin’ idiot but is also a trash bag full of shit for brains.

I think his father screwed up big time when he was buying him out of every little thing. Every time an announcement came out daddy dearest quickly paid to keep little Donnie out of it. I mean really, who wants to be a responsible human being when it is much easier to just pay a little money and not have any responsibilities.

I mean, just notice his stupid rally speeches. He and his father scrambled indoors when the call went out to hand out brains. They both thought it was going to rain and they did not want to get wet. This was similar to the bone spurs. He thought that the maker was screaming lame and he knew he could fake that. And of course the is one area where heredity definitely kicked into gear.

His two sons are directly descended from the University of Stupid. The only children he has with any thing close to intelligence are his daughters. They prefer, like their father, to talk tough but become shrinking like the sons. The boys prove their toughness by going into the wilds and shoot animals from faraway distances.

It is really sad that our president’s contribution to society are two idiotic sons and two daughters that he thinks would make “great pieces of ass.” His words, not mine. Plus, I am sure he has already cooked up some crazy scheme to give his money to them tax free. The really wealthy people in America should kick the entire family out of the Wealthy People Club. I already consider them unfit for the human race.

By the way Donnie, if you found anything I have written offensive, then good, you finally got something right. In case you didn’t understand my intent, consider this. You are lower than whale shit and that is at the bottom of the ocean. Got it? No? Ask Melania to explain it.

Posted by on August 7, 2019. Filed under COMMENTARY/OPINION. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry

10 Responses to The Jury Is Back and the Verdict on Trump Is…

1. Gregory B Gonzalez Reply

August 7, 2019 at 3:35 pm

Bill, I agree with everything you’ve said here wholeheartedly. Trump is a festering boil on the ass of the USA.

2. jess Reply

August 7, 2019 at 4:43 pm

While I agree with most of this, the one daughter is just as bad as he is. Ivanka is a blight on humanity, condoning his behavior and sticking up for him when he is on a tear, plus standing by while her husband is doing some shady shit. I loved my dad with my whole being but if he was being a big asshole I told him that because I loved him so much, same thing with my husband if he was being an ass he was told so.

3. Cherries Reply

August 7, 2019 at 5:53 pm

Absolutely spot on.
    The biggest mystery is how he became President and an even bigger mystery is that people still support him!!
    Even here in the UK some people like him 🤬 it’s insane and sad.

August 7, 2019 at 6:51 pm

About 35% of Americans like Trump. That’s about 40 million people.

4. Sameer Reply

August 7, 2019 at 11:44 pm

Trump can be prosecuted after he leaves office. Robert Muller can investigate more about him when he leaves the office . Many people believe he may even go to jail because of treason . Next election is very important for Donald Trump it’s a do or die situation for him.

August 10, 2019 at 9:05 pm

It is a do or die, but only because of Trump’s own ego. I don’t see him going to jail. I wish it, but don’t see it.

5. Bill Formby Reply

August 8, 2019 at 8:00 am

Thank you all. Mike 35% percent of the potential voters is a lot of people. But, I worry about the stupids who have no I.Q. over 65 should be barred from voting. I heard tonight that the head of the NRA may be under investigation for considering that it is worth $6 million to provide him with a safe place to live. Why, I don’t know why. Hell he is replaceable. “Toil, Toil and Trouble” who are 25 million in debt. There is so much tension in the NRA that Ollie North was just fired as NRA president and had him escorted off the premises. Sad is it not.

6. Glenn Geist Reply

August 8, 2019 at 8:34 am

The NRA may not be around very long in its present form. If they could get out of politics and go back to teaching gun safety we’d be better off. Getting rid of Ollie, a convicted criminal, was a step in the right direction.

The prospect of jail time is another reason Trump is not going to give up easily and it may be reason for him to stay out of wars. After all collaboration in time of war is a hanging offense.

August 10, 2019 at 9:04 pm

Did they get rid of OLLIE? I heard him mentioned on CNN the other day, about some speech he and LaPierre were going to give.

7. Bill Formby Reply

August 11, 2019 at 8:23 am

Yep! And, he was escorted off the premises. All of the tension at the NRA, and Ollie being gone has to be good news.