The likelihood that UAP (UFO) sightings are alien is becoming more and more probable. While there is no definitive proof that any UAPs have been alien spacecraft, at least none we know of, there are no definitive explanations for many of the sightings.
The recent increase in sightings has led some to believe that the likelihood of alien visitation is increasing, and it may well be. However, it is also possible that the increase in sightings is due to a number of other factors, such as improved reporting methods or increased public awareness of the phenomenon. The followers of Bad Jesus, like Georgia Congressnut MTG, believe otherwise:
Imperfect piglet and unlikely member of Congress Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene held a rather unusual position: “I’m a Christian, and I believe the Bible. I think that to me, honestly – I’ve looked into it. And I think we have to question if it’s more of the spiritual realm. Angels, or fallen angels. And that’s my honest opinion.”
WTF? What in the Dumbledorian fuck? Angels? Yeah. Sure.
Then, on the other side of the ‘angel’ coin, the Bad Jesus adherents believe their God, Jesus, or his Dad, Not Jesus (this is seriously confusing), only made humans because only humans could be created in their likeness. Yeah. I’ve seen pictures of Jesus and his dad looking just like James Cavill and Morgan Freeman.
Based on the current evidence, it is impossible to say whether UAPs are aliens or angels. However, the recent increase in sightings and the upcoming congressional hearings suggest that this is a topic that deserves further investigation.
Here are some additional thoughts on the likelihood that UAP sightings are alien:
- The universe is vast, and billions of stars are in our galaxy alone. It is statistically likely that there are other intelligent civilizations out there somewhere.
- However, the distances between stars are vast, and it would take a long time for any alien civilization to travel to Earth.
- If UAPs are alien spacecraft, they would likely be very advanced technologically. This would suggest that they have mastered interstellar travel, a major breakthrough.
- The fact that UAPs have not been captured or identified by scientists suggests that they are either very good at hiding or not interested in interacting with us.
- God kicks angels out of heaven every day for one transgression or another, so fallen angels are always flying around looking for a place to land.
The congressional hearing on UFOs (UAPs) was chaotic. The House Oversight and Reform Subcommittee on National Security, Border, and Foreign Affairs is. a mix of Republican Nutquackers and normal people. The witnesses at the hearing included:
- David Grusch, a former Air Force intelligence officer, claimed that the government has been concealing a program that retrieves and reverse engineers UAPs.
- David Fravor, a former Navy commander, claimed to have seen a UAP while flying a fighter jet in 2004.
- Ryan Graves, a former Navy pilot, said that he saw UAPs on a regular basis while flying over the Pacific Ocean.
Heated exchanges between the lawmakers and the witnesses marked the hearing. The lawmakers were frustrated by the lack of information that the government has released about UAPs. They also expressed concern that the government may withhold information about UAPs for national security reasons.
The witnesses were also frustrated by the lawmakers’ questions, some downright silly. They felt that the lawmakers were not taking their claims seriously. They also felt that the lawmakers did not understand the scientific evidence they presented. This, of course, is likely true. I doubt Congressfolk like MTG and Gym Jordan could grasp the most elementary scientific concept.
The hearing ended without any clear answers about UAPs. However, it raised awareness of the issue and put pressure on the government to release more information about UAPs.
Here are some of the key takeaways from the hearing:
- The government has been collecting data on UAPs for decades, but it has not been transparent about this data.
- There is no definitive explanation for UAPs, but the government is open to the possibility that they are alien spacecraft.
- The government is concerned about the potential national security implications of UAPs.
- The government must investigate UAPs and release more information about them.
- The government must be ready to accept fallen angels as aliens and pray for them.
The hearing was a significant step forward in the scientific investigation of UAPs. It is clear that the government is taking this issue seriously, and it is committed to finding out more about UAPs. However, it is also clear that there is still a lot that we do not know about UAPs. The next few years will be critical in determining the true nature of these mysterious objects. You will never find the truth if you aren’t born again because even fallen angels hate you.